Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

LIFE....

Did you know I truly and honestly believe life is supposed to be a challenge...... to test us and try us....But I also know we can have complete and utter joy during this life as well....... And sometimes for a brief second we get a glimpse of heaven on earth....

and most of my glimpses of heaven include these two cuddled up close to me....




and all of my glimpses of heaven include Mr husband of course......


I.AM.BLESSED.....

P.S. I made my dress and Elizabeth's dress shown here and want to give some hand made dresses away very soon, stay tuned:)

13 notes:

Shannon said...

Wow, these pictures are gorgeous! Your family is beautiful and your words are as well. Great job on the dresses-you did a fabulous job!

Geraldine said...

Your dress is absolutely stunning; I love it! & you have an adorable family!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Karla!!! I love that dress! You are so talented!! Good job!

love_b said...

These are adorable! I love your dress and Elizabeths too, you are so talented!

Lauren and Jason said...

Super cute pics and I love your dress!

tHe ApPeLs said...

gorgeous pics!!! and you are an amazing seamstress!! love them!

Makenzie said...

OH MY WORD! first, i love your dress and headband. second, the pictures are ADORABLE!! :D miss you guys

Jaron & Abby said...

I love your pics! My fav is the one of your kids crying. That is the story of my life too. :) You and your family looks gorgeous!

TrishAnderson said...

Sooooo cute!!!! I hope you are feeling 100% better now!

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Those pictures are sooo beautiful and special!!!! Awesome dresses too.
I am your newest follower.
Bonnie :)

Mindy said...

So I've just spent the last 45 minutes reading through your cute blog. I feel like we're already friends and I'm just catching up with you. I related on so many things. You have a beautiful family and I love your 'be optimistic' theme. I'm excited to read more. I'm so glad you randomly found me.

Kat Clark said...

The only words that come to mind? Beautiful, darling, gorgeous, amazing, talented, love! Biggest XOXO ever!

Niki said...

Love the dresses! I am very impressed you made them. I wish I was more crafty and could sew. Maybe someday :) You all look GREAT!