Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

optimistic about this week....

I'm going into this upcoming week more focused and goal oriented. Nothing major, just a few things that I feel will help me get more out of my week and enjoy it more. I just sat down and wrote out each day...goals for that day,what to make for dinner and things planned. I wrote down different ideas for activities to do with the kids and chores/projects to accomplish during nap time. I want the TV off in our home and more learning and fun taking place. I hate going to make dinner and nothing comes to mind or I'm missing an ingredient. I hate having a day go by and not feeling like I planned it well enough to really enjoy the day and get the most out of it. I want to sit on the floor and play pretend with the kids because I have set time aside to do so and have balance between all the things that are on the agenda each day. I'm going into this week optimistic that it will be great, rewarding, more structured and less stressful, making me a happier me.

1 notes:

TrishAnderson said...

It sounds like the makings of a WONDERFUL week. I hope it turns out the way you want it to. I am anxious to hear how it goes.