Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Take it, it's yours. . .

One would think they had possession of their own heart but I know I don't.
My Heart belongs to a husband who takes good care of this heart of mine.
A son who melts it with every smile or giggle he gives
and a daughter who has a 103 temp and makes my heart very heavy at this moment.
I would gladly give this heart of mine for these darlings but hope this heart keeps beating so I can grow older alongside these three.
I know If I ever did go my heart would stay behind,
for it is not mine but theirs for the keeping and I'm optimistic this is why I was given a heart when I was created. . .for all of you.
I love you my darlings

2 notes:

Shanell Farr said...

Hallie has a fever today as well! I hate when they're not feeling good! too bad we're not closer so they could have fever's together :)

TrishAnderson said...

I am sorry to here Little Miss has a fever, again! What can I do? I hope everyone feels better soon!!!!