Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

See you at the movies. . .

Mr. husband and Miss Priss had a daddy/daughter date night. Just the two of them went to see the Princess and the frog together. I am optimistic that this is the start of something speical. . . I am optimistic that times like these are making fond memories for the two of them and building a strong relationship between the two of them that will only grow stronger as the years go on. . . I am optimistic that Miss Priss will be able to turn to her dadda through the years for comfort and guidance . . . I am optimistic that her dadda will continue to take time out just for her to make her feel special and find out more about who she is. . . .I am optimistic that her daddas example will help set her standars high as she enters into the dating world one day . . .I am optimistic that her dadda will continue to find complete joy when he sees his daughter happy. . . I am optimistic that the two of them will stay close over the years and and respect one another through all that comes from learning to raise your oldest child. . .I am optimistic that Little Miss will be able to come to him with problems or concerns. . . I am optimistic that she will want to spend time with him in her teens and not just her friends. . .I am optimistic there will be many more dates with daddy, daughter and memories that will last a life time.

10 notes:

☂niki. said...

she is so darling. and there has always been something so endearing about her. i love that little girl!

Alexa Mae said...

She is such a mini you! I love that they did this and documented it for you.

I love you miss!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

such a fun time for dad and daughter! we want to start something like this in our family...

*my favorite part? that in all the pics at the movie, you can see that the husband was on order to document for your blog! soo cute!

tHe ApPeLs said...

so cute!

Amanda said...

What a great post. Thanks for sharing!

Ashley Smith said...

i love the many faces of little miss priss :) Looks like they had lots of fun. Such a cute couple :)

Brittney Blount said...

How cute is that!! I bet they had so much fun!

Eloise Smith said...

She will treasure this always. My dad had a tradition of sneaking into our rooms early Saturday mornings to wake us up and take us out to breakfast. He would switch between each child so we all got our own time with him. We always thought it was a secret but years later I found out my mom always knew. It was a time of many very special memories and talks. I was so touched to see this. I loved the pictures!

David and Shalynna said...

This is adorable! I love the whole thing. That popcorn looks delicious. :)

TrishAnderson said...

We also do some traditions like this. As the number of kids increases it does become a little more difficult, but it is so necessary!!!